Wednesday 20 January 2010

Feature

This is my first draft of my feature. I played around with the images and the basic style of the page.



I then added the text and formatted it so that it wrapped around the images.



I then added some ligtening bolts and a sign off so that it had more style.



I then decided that a pun would sound better for a title. This makes it stick in the readers as head as well as add some humour. I also added a set of links so that bring my feature into the present day. This is my final draft.






3 comments:

  1. Stephen, I really like your feature page as it is fun, simplistic and has a set colour scheme. I like how you have designed the page and I think this suits your target audience perfectly. The language you have used also relates to your target audience.

    Well done, its brilliant!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you have displayed your feature! The colour is consistent throughout the magazine which is very good. I also believe it fits your selected target audiences, Well done!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Holly that your use of language is just right.

    I love the image: I love its symmetry, its playfulness, its direction. It makes reading fun.

    ReplyDelete